Creggans Inn Christmas Fair
November 20, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Seafood Trail member, Creggans Inn in Strachur is holding a Christmas Fair on Sunday 29 November, 11am to 4pm.
Come to the fabulous Creggans Inn for food and stylish gifts by the bucket load. Feel all festive with a real Christmas cracker of a day out including:
- Glorious carol singing from The Strachur and ColGlen Choirs.
- Wonderfully festive lunches
- 22 Local artisan Craft Stalls including Ann Baxter Jewellery, Fiona Fraser Decoupage, Fi Barge handmade cheeses, Sandra Webster Soft Furnishings, Neil Mckenna Driftwood artwork and lots more.
- Santas Grotto (booking recommended)
- Afternoon Teas & Christmas Cocktails
A Merry Christmas indeed and all within a scenic hour's drive from Glasgow!
Find out about Seafood Trail member, Creggans Inn here>